Gapforce require a motivated medic to support their expedition medicine course starting 18th April.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing Medical support to all members of Gapforce expeditions.
- Monitor and safeguard the general health and hygiene of their expedition group
- Provide immediate emergency medical care to participants and staff
- Teach basic medical lessons
You need to:
- Be an F2 doctor (minimum)
- Have experience in Expedition Medicine
In return you will receive:
- A travel bursary (varies depending on the length of your availability)
Contact Lauren Nethercot
0207 384 3028