Listen and learn with the World Extreme Medicine Podcast!
The perfect way to take your first step into the world of extreme medicine is to subscribe and listen to the World Extreme Medicine podcast.
With over 145 listening hours, it’s the leading platform for extreme medicine content and guests have included Megan Hine, Steve Backshall, Aldo Zane, Jason Fox and many more mavericks.
We would like to say a huge thank you to all our amazing guests so far and to celebrate #InternationalPodcastDay our team have pulled together several of their favourite podcasts from the World Extreme Medicine podcasting journey so far.
Take a listen to their picks below or subscribe today and explore the World Extreme Medicine Podcast for yourself…
- What has lead to a climate of fear in front line healthcare? – Dr Kathy Ryan
- Responsible Risk Taking – Glenn Singleman
- Thriving Vs. Surviving – Dan Richards & Victoria Lebrec
- Combatting Your Imposter Syndrome – Mike Christian
- The Journey, Not The Destination – Jeff Allen
- Decision Making Under Stress – Gareth Lock
- Witchcraft, Sleeping Sickness & a Passion for Medicine; the Remarkable Life of Dr Victor Kande
- The Dragon Launch, the Moon & Mars – JD Polk
- From Afghanistan to Adaptive Grand Slam – Martin Hewitt
Explore the World Extreme Medicine Podcast today, subscribe here or listen via most podcast streaming services.
Have you got an interesting story? We would love to hear from you! Contact our team and you could be joining us on the World Extreme Medicine Podcast very soon.