Antarctic Peninsula Adventure Cruise, November 2019
Our trips and itineraries are customized for those with an adventure-driven spirit; providing our clients with a unique opportunity to trek, ski and snowboard several of the White Continent’s untamed peaks. Journey deep into the rugged landscape of one of earth’s last frontiers while enjoying the convenience, safety and comfort of the Sea Adventurer expedition ship. Sail past Cape Horn, across the Drake Passage and along the Antarctic Peninsula and join an exclusive group of intrepid travelers inspired by the legacy of Antarctic discovery.
Experience true modern exploration as you travel to a land covered by glaciers, never conquered by man. Travel through alleys of icebergs and study the blue mystery of such extraordinary formations of nature. Explore harbors and bays while surrounded by clouds of seabirds and become enveloped in the raw magnificence. Witness the profound beauty and isolation of a land covered by ice. Listen to glaciers calve and observe with wonder minke whales, black-browed albatross, snow petrels, penguins and seals.
Ponder the complexity of the fragile and dynamic ecosystem of the Antarctic Peninsula. Daily shore landings, lectures and zodiac excursions will cover the history, biology, geology and politics of our Southernmost continent. Actively explore this frontier or contemplate the social structure of a penguin colony-this once-in-a-lifetime trip is for you.
Accommodation Options on this Voyage:
- Lower Deck Twin: $10,995 per guest
- Main Deck Twin (porthole): $11,995 per guest
- Main Deck Twin (window): $13,995 per guest
- Main Deck Twin Single: $20,495 per guest
- Upper Deck Superior: $16,495 per guest
- Captain’s Deck Deluxe: $17,995 per guest
- Captain’s Deck Suites: $19,995 per guest
- Owner’s Suites: $21,995 per guest
Adventure Activity Options on this Voyage:
- $1,500 fee per guest for backcountry skiing
- $1,200 fee per guest for sea kayaking
- $500 fee per guest for snowshoe trekking
What’s Included: Antarctica Adventure Cruise
Included in the Antartica Adventure Cruise:
- 1-night pre-expedition shared hotel accommodation in Ushuaia, Argentina.
- Group dinner in Ushuaia.
- Group transfers from the hotel to the ship on embarkation and from the ship to the airport on disembarkation.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner on board the Sea Adventurer.
- Shore landings and Zodiac excursions as permitted by weather and local conditions.
- Presentations by our Expedition Team and guest speakers.
- Expedition certificate.
- Photographic DVD chronicling the voyage.
- Comprehensive pre-departure information package.
- Use of a pair of rubber expedition boots on loan for shore landings.
- Flights to and from your home city.
- Ski or trekking equipment.
- Passport and visa expenses.
- Medical insurance and evacuation insurance.