Explore the Brazillian Amazon with the Ice Axe Foundation’s Education Program
Embark on a journey with the Ice Axe team to one of the world’s most intriguing and unexplored regions, the Brazilian Amazon. Home to nearly one-third of all species on the planet, the lush Amazon Basin is a treasure chest of wildlife and awe-inspiring landscapes. Explore the Rio Negro via stand up paddleboard or dugout canoe and return home from your day of discovery to an air-conditioned suite aboard a well-anointed riverboat with fresh fish, fruits, and delicious meals.
What’s Included: Brazillian Amazon Cruise
Included in the Brazillian Amazon Cruise:
- Shared double cabin accommodation including air conditioning and private bath.
- Paddleboard rental and daily excursions.
- Guided treks and naturalist-led canoe explorations
- All meals – breakfast, lunch and dinner
- A comprehensive pre-departure information package
- Airfares to or from your home city, whether on scheduled or charter flights.
- Passport and visa expenses. Tourist entry fees may apply depending on your nationality.
- Any government arrival and departure airport taxes.
- Baggage, cancellation and travel insurance (emergency medical and evacuation insurance is mandatory. Ice Axe can help you to arrange this insurance if you need assistance).
- Excess baggage charges.
- Laundry, bar, beverage and other personal charges onboard the Telecommunications charges.
- Gratuity at the end of the voyage for stewards, guides, and other service personnel.