In this interactive training, you’ll explore models and techniques to help you navigate challenging encounters with patients, relatives or clients in both clinical settings and in all extreme environments.
Join us to learn how to:
• Skilfully raise a sensitive or uncomfortable issue.
• De-escalate and diffuse aggression, inbound and outbound.
• Create a shared, non-confrontational understanding rooted in empathy.
• Turn a struggling client around during ‘summit night’ on a big mountain.
• Understand human behaviours using transactional analysis (TA).
• Successfully deal with complaints.
• Stop wondering why security guards always carry a pack of cigarettes…